Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Handsome Newborn and Family session

Let me introduce to you to handsome little man, baby number three! I was so excited when his mother decided to do a session with me again! She has been with me on this photography journey since I first started! I have loved taking her families pictures over the last couple of years and am thrilled to present their newest addition! Thank you for a wonderful session as always and hope you enjoy the preview of a few of the MANY great photographs I am sending your way! Enjoy! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Haley May 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM  

These are amazing, such great work you do! I love the ones of the older brother holding the new baby, so sweet!
-Haley

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP