Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 year older, and as cute as ever!

Has it really been a whole year?! I was so excited when I was asked to take this darling girls 1 year photographs, especially since I was able to take her newborn photos as well! She has grown so much and it as cute as ever! I took way too many pictures...but can you blame me when I had such a beautiful subject to photograph?! Here is a preview of many photographs from our shoot! Enjoy! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Brett and Leah May 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

You are so talented!!! You did an amazing job!!! Thanks you so much!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP