Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About Me



Kathrine W N


I am a happy
wife to a wonderful husband and a proud mother to a handsome toddler, and a darling baby girl. I am originally from Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Art is my passion. I have explored many different types of art over the years and have found photography to be my favorite! Ever since my baby boy was born, I have wanted to capture every moment in his life. I hope that I can help you capture the special moments in your life as well!

If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to email me at akneale@gmail.com! Thanks for taking the time to look at my site!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP