Monday, April 23, 2012

Springtime Favorites post 1

It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were in the park taking maternity pictures of this lovely lady! I was so very excited to meet her new little one, and to take some pictures! I have really missed all of the amazing people I met in Owasso, and Nicole was certainly someone that really made an impacted in my life! I also just LOVE visitors :) It was such a beautiful afternoon, and I am so glad we were able to get together again! I had such a hard time picking out my favorites to post, so there are quite a few, and if I could, I would post the whole shoot! Thanks for coming up to Miami, and for letting me photograph you and your beautiful children, Nicole! Here are a few pictures of the many that I just love! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP