Friday, November 18, 2011

Sneak Peak {Lovely Newborn}

Newborn shoots are still my favorite, and they always make me want another one for myself! This sweet baby girl was no different! I love how sweet and innocent they are and wish that I too could sleep half of the day without guilt! :)
It was great working with her and her momma, I am still in shock that she just had a baby, she looks fantastic! Thanks for a fun shoot! Here are a few of my favorites:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP