Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Handsom 2 Year Old Sneak Peak

This handsome little guy, was by far the easiest two year I have ever photographed! He was so happy, and let me get so many great shots without running away! My own two year old has never given me more than a 15 second time frame to get a shot! Here is a preview of some of my favorites from the shoot today!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

KayCeeJune October 25, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Katherine!

These pics are BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!

The Hardles October 25, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

I love love love these! Thanks so much for taking them!

Ang and Morty October 25, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

sooooo cute!!! can't believe how big he's getting!! can'y wait to see you again!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP