Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Perfect Beauty!

This newborn shoot, was just perfect! Everything went so well that day! My kids were good on the ride there, and back, the photo shoot went so smoothly since the baby slept so well! It was such a blessing! Oh, and isn't she just beautiful?!! I had a hard time picking out my favorites to post a sneak peak of, there are just so many! Congrats Michelle, she is such a sweet little one! Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



2 comments:

Laura Lynn August 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Awesome! I love that pouf in the
4th or so picture too.

Nicole October 3, 2011 at 5:16 AM  

wow Kathrine.......those are amazing! Where in the world did your client get that little ruffle dress??? Crazy beautiful! I owe it all to you that I even got newborn pictures of Lillyanna. I was sitting on the couch one day holding her and your words echoed in my mind....you said i must get them by 10 days old. She was 11 days old. I picked up the phone and called Jenny and we got pictures taken when she was 16 days old....just barely in time. Those pictures mean the WORLD to me and I never would have done it if it weren't for your advice. Seriously. I posted the pics on FB last week. Love for you to see them. Miss you!!!!!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP