Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My ADORABLE little sis...Senior Pictures

Whew!! Life has really taken us for a crazy ride this last month! We are expecting again, which we are pretty excited about, and my husband has a new job in a new town! We are no longer in Tulsa, but now in Enid, OK. So if you know anyone who wants pictures that lives in this fun little town...I'm here, and kinda bored. :)

Right before we made the move, my little sister who is the baby, and who will always be the baby :) came out to visit. We got some fun senior shots(in the 108' weather!) before she left. I seriously can NOT believe she will soon be off to college and graduating high school! She is so beautiful, and such a strong young lady. I am very proud to call her my sister! Here are a couple from the shoot! I wish we could have gotten more, but it was killer hot that day!! I am sure we will be doing another shot before the end of her senior year! I have also included a sample graduation announcement. It is only $5 dollars more to add a simple graduation text to a picture, which makes an easy yet great announcement! It can be added to the CD and printed off as you like!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP