Monday, October 18, 2010

New Adventures!

Hi everyone, just thought I would update on some new adventures that have been happening around here!


We are now living in the Tulsa Area, and we love it here! We have also added a new addition to our family, and we are so in love!!



I have also decided to start another adventure, and have opened up my open Boutique on Etsy! Please check it out, and add me to your favorites, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/akneale




***Anyone who is local: Owasso/Tulsa, message me if you would rather meet, than have your item shipped!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP