Friday, October 8, 2010

More photoshoots from the last few months!!

My goodness, being pregnant and having a baby can really put you behind in posting/blogging! I have posted a lot today, so check out all of the ones before this post as well! Tommorrow, I may even post some of my little beauty, who is now 3 weeks old!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by!! Here are some more pictures from the last few months though (don't you just love those twins?!:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP