Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whew! Its been a while!!!

Ok, first off, I have been swamped with shoots, then I took some time off to see some family, we are in the process of moving, and I am nearly 15 weeks pregnant!! So there is a reason why I have not posted any of my recent work! So bear with me, while I do try to catch up over the next week or two! I am going to do some segments, and not post quite as many as I normally do from a shoot, since I am so behind! This semgment is mainly pagent photo shoots! I am very excited to see some of these beautiful ladies compete in the Mrs. Oklahoma Pagent coming up on the 17th of April. If you want more information on this pagent please visit: http://www.mrsoklahomaamerica.com/ Good luck to all of these lovely ladies!!

Here a few from my shoots with them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP