Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Sweet 6 Month old!

Oh, how this cute sweet little girls make me want one too! I love all of the adorable accessories that come with having a girl! This little doll, wasn't too thrilled about posing for pictures, but we did get some smiles out of her! I enjoyed working with you guys again! Thanks for letting me do this fun shoot! Here are a few from the session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nessa March 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

So cute...love your props!!!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP