Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gorgeous Maternity Session

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, not too hot, and gorgeous sunlight! I also had the most adorable pregnant lady I know, to take pictures of! She has been such a great, great friend, and an amazing personal trainer! Can you believe she is in her 3rd trimester?? Stunning! Here are a couple photos from the shoot yesterday:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lacey McKay June 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

These are beautiful Kathrine! It's fun to see another photographer's take on that location.

The Neales June 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Thanks Lacey! I love that spot..just wish there weren't so many chiggers...I have like 30 bites ALL over my body! Agh!

Esther Zonts June 23, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Those pictures are STUNNING!!! I LOVE them!!!!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP