Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vday Special!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! I am offering a couple different specials right now, and wanted to let you guys know about them!

On Family pictures, I am offereing a shoot for 75.00, instead of the regular 90.00. This will last until the last day of February.

For a one single child, I am offering an indoor photoshoot, for 40.00, for 10-15 edited pictures. This special will last until the end of March.

Special Vday sessions! 20.00 per child for 20min shoot, with 5 edited photos. These can be scheduled on every Wednesday leading up to the 14th of Febuary. Please email me for more details!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP