Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family of six, with triplets!!

This shoot was so fun! Dad is definitely outnumber though with his girls! They were such a cute, loving family! I was so very excited about shooting the triplets! When I was very young, I dreamed of having triplet girls, but now, after having one baby, I think it would be very difficult to have three infants at the same time! This mom is obviously very capable though, not to mention they have a wonderful older sister to watch over them! Thanks for letting me do this shoot! Here are a couple of my favorite shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Robyn November 30, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

They turned out amazing! I love those girls!

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP