Wednesday, November 18, 2009

50th Post! And another beautiful family!

Wow, these last few months have really flew by! I have loved doing all of these shoots! Thanks everyone for your support and kindness! Without you guys I wouldn't be able to do what I love!

I was so happy that I got to do another shoot with this wonderful family! Such adorable kids, and great parents! Here are a few from our session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Laura Lynn November 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Hi Kathrine,

I love looking at your photos! It's fun isn't it? I had a photography business in Utah a while back and am starting it up again - Just awaiting the new equipment!
I hope you have continued success!!
Do you ever get back to Hilton Head? We are going in March for Aaron's farewell.

Take care,
Laura

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP