Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family and 1 year old

I love fall, right now it is so gorgeous at the gardens! We had the perfect day yesterday for pictures, we were so lucky! This family was so fun to work with! I am glad I got to work with you guys before you leave! Thanks for letting me do this shoot! Here are a couple from the shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tierd baby---I love this picture below, because it is exactly what my son does when he is tierd! So sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Based out of Tulsa, OK



To book a session email me at akneale@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP